Monday, September 26, 2011

[Blog] The Half Way Mark

Today is Day 22 of 42 days. I'm now over the half-way mark. I feel like I've been refraining from sweet fruits for the past eternity. I'd so happily eat an apple followed by a bowl of blackberries, then some mango, strawberries, pineapples, blueberries, kiwi, banana, and a fig!

My husband has just now arrived upstairs to rescue me... He has brought...

Celery-lettuce-lemon juice!

I never thought I'd see the day when something like that would bring me so much enjoyment. My smile is positively gleeful right now.

As is explained in my first entry about this 42 day diet, I'm on a diet to balance my intestinal flora. It's been brought to my attention my flora must be out of whack due to the circumstances of my upbringing, and so forth, as is all explained in the entry.

As is explain in my second, and most recent entry about my current regime, never before now have I previously stuck to anything resembling a fast.

Yesterday was a momentous day. While I was outside in the garden I ate some plain parsley... And it didn't taste like metal for the very first time in my life. It just tasted green to me. Not like pennies. I've really detoxed heavy metals out of me! I feel so good about that.

Also, I finally did some research on breast lumps yesterday, and I discovered it is unlikely that the lumps are cancer. They are round for the most part, and easy to move around. I think it's very likely that they are related to killing off so much biotic life in my body so fast.

Since blogger likes to strip all my codes away lately, I've posted my full dietary log for this fast, to date, here on my typepad. If you have any suggestions, or comments on exactly what I'm eating, I do recommend you find out what I'm eating first! This log is an open book to exactly what I'm consuming and feeling, so you can find specific questions answered in the log, including portion sizes.

So this blog is just a quick celebration of passing the half way point, and to post the log for anyone who is curious as to my progress.

Much love, hugs, and thanks.

~ Raederle Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment

What brings you here? What are you thoughts? Do you consider yourself a raw foodist? Approximately how much of your diet is raw? Do you consider yourself healthy? What would you like to see more of on this blog? Will you be back? Is this too many questions?